Tuesday 7 April 2015

Outfit // Diamonds in the Dust



Read more for outfit details & ramblings.


Wearing
Crop top: Forever 21
Woven trousers: Flea market (Forever 21 similar)


  This was taken quite a while ago, but I've only just got round to posting them...it's been quite a while since I've got an outfit post up here. This could be a good spring/summer outfit or one for warmer weathers as the sleeveless crop top bares a bit of skin, but the woven trousers makes sure it's not too warm or cool. Also, with this slight midriff-baring affair, I can't help but think that a bedazzled belly button ring would look absolutely wicked - especially after I hit the gym for a while of course... Anyway, what I like about this look is that you can dress it down with some casual sandals, or change into a pair of heels and add a blazer for a night out! 








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10