Monday 2 June 2014

Through the Lens #8

This week was a pretty damn awesome week, perhaps even the best yet - as you could probably tell from the pictures - because...I was at the beach getting tanned sunburned and frolicking in the sea! Anyway, I'm going to post more about my graduation trip when my friends have uploaded the pictures they took and I'll possibly steal borrow them :P But for now, here's a few pictures that I took to tantalize your travel-buds (yes, there are such things) #memories.
Also, is it just me, or do beaches have the most picturesque scenery?

Follow me on Instagram: @yueykabuey



Perks of having no school, get to relax by the pool // Destination: Nha Trang! // Sun, sea, sand



Beach at sunrise // Life's a beach (sunglasses from eBay) // Who says you're ever too old for merry-go-rounds?




Sunset and the city behind it // Selfies with Fiona // THE restaurant of the trip #italianfood #foodie


Bye bye Vinpearl, bye bye Nha Trang // Touchdown: Saigon - it was an amazing week



thecraziestparadigm's posts this week:

Graduation & Formal recap - no more high school, #classof2014!
What's in my bag? - for those of you that's a tad nosy and like to have a peek into my daily essentials!
Wishlist #27 : Summer Lovin' - think florals, shorts and flowy dresses!


If you've graduated lately, congratulations! Hope you all had a great week too (:


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10