Monday 9 June 2014

Life's Snapshots #9

  This week was not a bad one at all - came back from the grad trip (post up soon, I promise!) so just chilled, went to the IB art exhibition and saw some incredible masterpieces by my friends. If only I had that kind of talent! Started watching Game of Thrones to see if it's really as good as everyone says. Although it's not that mind-blowingly amazing as most claim, it's still quite good! Although there is blood and nudity in almost every episode #truestory

  If you follow my Twitter, you'll also know that I picked up yoga in a bid to make my stiff joints and muscles more flexible. Who would've thought that it was so tiring and makes my butt and body ache just having to twist into all those positions. I try to go daily (:


Follow me on Instagram (@yueykabuey)



"My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations" - This is a good one, can't wait for the movie! // A pretty gifted necklace from NZ // Saw some amazing artwork at the IB art exhibition!


It all started with an innocent dinner of sushi // #OOTN - dress from Motel Rocks // Yum yum in my tum


Sometimes the best things are hidden down an alleyway - apparently it's a manga cafe? // #wordstoliveby // A post-workout treat, heheh


Sprinkle-covered ice cream? Life = complete // All them little details - get the masquerade & infinity ring // A watch for the wanderluster (featured in my May Haul; get it here)

The Craziest Paradigm's posts this week:

Goodbye May, Hello June - A recap of the month of May. We're halfway through the year!
Guest Post // Beauty Must-Haves - Vanessa @ City Girl Guide shared her essentials to beat the heat!
May Haul // ASOS, eBay, Persunmall & more... - A few lovely pieces I picked up this month! Mainly fashion but there's hints of beauty
Hope you all had a lovely week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10