Saturday 25 January 2014

OUTFIT // Wingardium Leviosa





ALSO ON CHICTOPIA




top: kitschen (similar) // faux leather leggings: ebay // wedges: new look (similar) // scarf: gifted (similar) // beanie: bought on school trip


"The Levitation Charm is one of the first spells learnt by any young witch or wizard. With the charm a witch or wizard can make things fly with the flick of a wand. The charm is an excellent test of your magical skills, wand control and above all, patience."


Yes, another Harry Potter named outfit :P
Got our mock exam results back. Not bad, but I'm hoping to do better in the real thing this May (:
So glad that it's half term break now though! Currently back in Malaysia to celebrate Lunar New Year so I may not be updating for a while as I'll probably be busy visiting relatives and friends!
If you celebrate Lunar New Year, hope you have a great one!



P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


If you would like to advertise on my blog for as long as £1 (approx US$ 1.65) a month, please click HERE


Linking up with: Monday Bloom + Three-fer Thursday + Monday Must-Haves + Style Sessions + What I'm Loving Friday + Friday's Fab Favourites


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10