Sunday 19 January 2014

OUTFIT // Clarity


ALSO ON CHICTOPIA



top: gifted by aunt // shorts: forever 21 // bag: mum's // sneakers: don't remember! :/


"Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?"


A very summery outfit, and probably the only yellow item I own...that colour just doesn't suit me very well. I really love that black backpack which was my mum's! Sometimes, the best things just comes from them :')
I have a long weekend this week which is awesome. I need a break from mocks. I can't wait till Friday where I'll be off to Malaysia for Chinese New Year and see all my relatives! 
Oh and, I'm moving houses on Wednesday so if you see a change in scenery in my outfit posts, you'll know why!


I'd also like to introduce to you a great online store that sells handmade clothing and leather boots - Gipsy Dharma. My favourite item from them is this tan coloured knee high boots, but they have those in loads of colours. Even quirky ones like bright purple and green, if you want to stand out. They remind me a lot of the Tarzan-esque and bohemian kind which would be great to keep those feet warm in the winter! Also, considering it's made out of leather, it's such a great price! So do go check out Gipsy Dharma (:


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


If you would like to advertise on my blog for as long as £1 (approx US$ 1.65) a month, please click HERE


Linking up with: Monday Bloom + Monday Must Haves + Style Sessions + Wednesday Style Connections + Three-fer Thursday + Friday's Fab Favourites


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10