Monday 27 January 2014

In My Baskets #22


Thought I'd change the name of my wishlists - all these items can be found on eBay or ASOS 


1. Lace Cardigan£5.69 / US$9.47
These would be a perfect transition piece from spring to summer. You can wear it over a simple tank top and shorts or as a beach cover up!


2. Swing Dress in Floral Print : £13 / US$24.07
I love the floral pattern and the lace detail! Wear it on its own or layer a coat/cardigan over it during the cooler 
weather


3. Blue T-shirt Dress£5.62 / US$9.35
I like this because it's so simple, comfortable and flowy. How gorgeous is that blue colour too! You can 
even belt it for a more defined look if desired


4. Maxi Skirt in Floral Print : £9 / US$16.67
To me, florals is a pattern that just never goes out of style. I love the colour scheme of this skirt and it being 
maxi means it's perfect if you want to look taller :P


5. Platform Boots£12.28 / US$20.42
My favourite item out of this list. I love the chunky platform heels and I can think of a million different ways to
wear this! I think I might treat myself to this for my birthday...in 5 months time :P



On a slightly different note, about the Justin Bieber mugshot matter - just goes to show how if you're not
properly grounded, what fame can do to people *sigh*
P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


If you would like to advertise on my blog for as long as £1 (approx US$ 1.65) a month, please click HERE



Linking up with: Monday Must-Haves


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10