Wednesday 1 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2014! (:


My New Year's Eve wasn't that great to be honest. It was a bit 'meh'...I'm more of a Christmas kind of person :P Yesterday night, my dad, sisters and myself braved the chaotic Vietnam traffic and made it to the ice cream shop (ate some ice cream) and back... alive - thank goodness :P 
The 'countdown' wasn't anything special. We played cards and watched home videos from 9 years ago! Which was quite entertaining.


Nevertheless, I predict that 2014 will be a rollercoaster ride - with graduating, university and all. I reflected on 2013 in this post here
Oh and this year, I'm trying out advertising on the blog! Prices are as low as £1 or US$ 1.65 for a month! Grab yourself a bargain HERE


Hope you all had an amazing New Year's Eve! Thank you all for the immense support in the first 6 months of my blogging journey! Wouldn't have persevered if it weren't for you all!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10