Wednesday 20 November 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #15 // Lippies Galore



It's so close to Christmas that I can almost feel it! I'm more of a lipstick/balm/stain/crayon person myself and right now, am slightly crazy about all things lips... so here's the Top 5 on my wishlist (:
The best part is, they are small enough to be used as stocking stuffers as well!

1. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm : US$ 8.99
I prefer matte lips to glossy ones and ever since I've seen reviews and swatches about these, I really want them! I think I would like every single shade please... :P
If you're in the US, you can get them here - I believe they're launching in the UK really soon though!


2. Manhattan Soft Mat Lip Cream : £0.99
Been eyeing these since forever! Again, a matte finish - and they're such a bargain too! I believe they're siilar to the 2000 Collection Cream Puff Lip Creams. I'm eyeing the shades: 56K, 53M, 45H, 54L& 95G. Do go take a look!


3. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in #107 : £5.49
Everyone needs a good wine/deep berry lipstick shade during A/W! I have range of corals and recently a bright red (courtesy of the Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet) so I thought I'd cover all bases and get a berry coloured one! Oh and, still on the hunt for a good nude (: I've seen swatches of this and it looks gorgeous.


4. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters : US$ 7.49 // £7.99
Revlon has really been stepping it up with their lipstick range! I've seen these popping up all over blogs and they look so lovely! Moisturizing with hints of colour sounds exactly what I love! I think Candy Apple, Pink Truffle and Berry Smoothie are top on my list!



5. Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm : US$ 3.99
I've got about 4 of the regular Baby Lips and I'm always on the look out for a more pigmented alternative! Imagine a lip balm that gives your lips some colour - perfect.
What kind of lip product are you wishing for this Christmas?


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


Check out these lovely blogs: 
little vintage camera chase all your dreams kingdom advantrix


Click if you want to advertise with me for free!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10