Wednesday 7 August 2013

Web-hunting Wednesday #3 // Fragrance Direct


A more beauty wishlist today. Good old Fragrance Direct which has goods for amazingly low prices! I always have such satisfaction whenever I make a wishlist type collage every week (: 
Without further ado, here are my great finds on Fragrance Direct:

1. Essie nail polish (£1.99)

For a bargain £1.99, surely this is not to be missed! I particularly covet their summer collection but honestly, if I had unlimited $$, I'd probably get every shade. Fragrance Direct has quite a wide range right now so check it out! Perfect shades for summer too (:
Particularly liking Bikini So Teeny, Cascade Cool & We're in it Together 


Never heard of the brand, but £1.99 for 15 gorgeous looking neutral shades, it wouldn't burn too big a hole to try out (: 


I wanted this because Gemma @ Makeup Magpie bought it in her Fragrance Direct haul and said they were here favourite liquid liners. I've been looking for the perfect liquid liner and Fragrance Direct has tons of colours available! Golden Earth and Diamond Kiss are definitely on my list (:


I've heard such great things about these! And there are tons of shades - it's hard for me to choose just a few! However, Nottinghill Nude, Dusty Rose and Cherrylicious are standing out for me (:


Possibly the thing I am coveting the most on my list...probably on par with the Essie nail polishes. I've seen tons of reviews on these and they are gorgeous! I think they're similar to the Collection 2000 Cream Puffs. They don't have shade names which is a pain, but after googling swatches I'd like 56 K, 95G, 53M - must get!

What's on your Fragrance Direct (or any other beauty) wishlist?

P.S: Please do vote for me for a Missguided competition HERE - it will only take a few seconds and I'll be eternally grateful!

post signature
Keep up with me on: 
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10