Tuesday 6 August 2013

NOTD // Jordana 'In Love'




Nail colour: Jordana 'In Love'

I got gifted this by my aunt and I really like it (:
I would describe it as a shimmery light nudey-pink and when it catches the sunlight, it looks really nice!
This nail polish was incredibly sheer. 3 coats gave it an almost opaque finish but I think 1 coat of this would be good for layering on other more matte or opaque nail polish shades like I did HERE to give it a shimmer effect.

I think this is a great subtle nail polish as it's quite close to my skin tone so I may be able to get away with it at school :P Great if you want some colour on your nails, but do not want it to be too bright or eye-catching.

What's your favourite shimmer nail polish?

P.S: Please do vote for me for a Missguided competition HERE - it will only take a few seconds and I'll be eternally grateful!

post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10